International Partner Organizations
CVM Affiliates are partner organizations and networks in other countries that are focused on empowering Christian veterinarians. Check below for an affiliate near you.
CVM Canada is a fellowship of veterinarians, veterinary students and others of allied interest which gives the opportunity to minister through our profession to the needs of veterinarians, people and their animals worldwide. The organization is committed to empower veterinarians, technicians and veterinary students to Christian ministry through the veterinary profession.
- National Ministries - Through our newsletter, local fellowship groups, e-mail prayer chain and the Loveline program, CVM Canada strives to minister to the needs of the veterinarians, their staff and clients, technicians, veterinary students an d the general public here at home in Canada.
- International Ministries – Includes a project to assist the people and animals of Mongolia.
- Long Term Missions – Seeking veterinarians who feel called to use their skills on a full-time basis in the developing world.
- Short Term Missions - Veterinarians, technicians and veterinary students have the opportunity to work overseas in the developing world for anywhere from one week to six months, usually at the site of a current CVM US long-term project.
Christian Veterinarians Nigeria (CVN)
To unite, equip and encourage Christian Veterinarians to live out their faith by sharing Christ's love through service, evangelism, missions, prayers and fellowship, within and beyond Nigeria.
CVN is a Nigerian organization of Christian Veterinarians, veterinary technicians, veterinary students, affiliate clients, allied professions and the spouses of members; committed to fellowship, missions, prayers and mutual edification of members.
To show God’s love through veterinary medicine.
CVM-Romania is involved in helping, evangelism, educating and respecting biblical principles in the profession and society with a goal to glorify God through transformed lives in Christ.
Vets In Christ South Africa
- To unite the body of Christ in the veterinary profession and to support one another
- To build up the church through this support network
- To reach out to our communities
- To preach the gospel
- Local Outreach - We are involved in a community upliftment project in Dindela. The aim is to evangelise while empowering the people by creating business opportunities and teaching the necessary skills. This project is still in its developmental stage and needs a lot of prayer support! In the meantime there are regular outreaches by students and vets to the local communities along with our friend and great church leader in the area, Raymond.
- International Outreach - There have been two student outreaches to Mozambique. We spent our time driving, praying, showing the Jesus film, vaccinating cows, doing trypanosoma and tsetse fly surveys, in ladies-, mens- and childrens ministries, building churches, and supporting missionaries.
Veterinary Christian Fellowship UK
- To unite Christians within the veterinary and veterinary nursing professions through their common loyalty to the Lord Jesus Christ; and to assist them in the integration of their faith into their professional lives.
- To encourage and support Christian vet and vet nursing students during their studies.
- To support the work of vets and vet nurses called to work and witness abroad.
- Participation in students’ extra-mural studies.
- National and regional meetings at which presentations on topical issues are given by members, guest speakers or veterinary missionaries.
- Residential conferences for members and students provide opportunities for fellowship and deeper reflection on Christian veterinary issues.
- A newsletter containing members’ news and articles to encourage fellowship and communication.
- Presence at key veterinary congresses.